Culinary Art Design Classifications
World's Best Culinary Art Designers, Ranked by Number of Design Awards Won by Each Designer, Worldwide.VIEW RANKINGS
|Rank||Country / Designer||Awards||Score||Average|
|1||PepsiCo Design & Innovation United States of America||19||94||4||11||3||1||-||4.95|
|2||Antonia Davison Australia||1||6||1||-||-||-||-||6.00|
|3||Lofoten Water Norway||1||6||1||-||-||-||-||6.00|
|4||Rodrigo Chiaparini Brazil||1||6||1||-||-||-||-||6.00|
|5||Léa André France||1||5||-||1||-||-||-||5.00|
|6||Taris Zeytin A.S Turkey||1||5||-||1||-||-||-||5.00|
|7||Brazil & Murgel Brazil||1||5||-||1||-||-||-||5.00|
|9||Allan Suleiman & Breno Frias Brazil||1||5||-||1||-||-||-||5.00|
|10||Chrish Knigge Germany||1||5||-||1||-||-||-||5.00|
|11||Ladan Zadfar and Mohammad Farshad Iran||4||14||-||-||3||-||1||3.50|
|12||Valerii Sumilov Moldova||1||4||-||-||1||-||-||4.00|
|13||Suliman Al Kindi Oman||1||4||-||-||1||-||-||4.00|
|14||Andrea Mazo Viadero Spain||1||3||-||-||-||1||-||3.00|
|15||Federica Di Pietro Italy||1||3||-||-||-||1||-||3.00|
|16||Stav Axenfeld Israel||1||2||-||-||-||-||1||2.00|
|17||Jieming Yu China||1||2||-||-||-||-||1||2.00|
|18||Claudia Perle Switzerland||1||2||-||-||-||-||1||2.00|
|19||Tomoo Nitta Japan||1||2||-||-||-||-||1||2.00|
|20||Mutian Yu United States of America||1||2||-||-||-||-||1||2.00|
Above, Culinary Art Design rankings are shown. View Classifications and Rankings for All Design Categories.
"World's Leading and Most Prominent Culinary Art Design Professionals in All Creative Industries are Ranked and Sorted for their Merit in all Economic Sectors."
DAC - Culinary Art Design Classifications
Good Culinary Art Design
- DAC, the Design Classifications website ranks all designers worldwide, in all industries to help you find best designers in all industries.
- For Culinary Art design industry, the best designer is PepsiCo Design & Innovation followed by Antonia Davison and Lofoten Water who took the top spots in the rankings table.
- Data displayed is from 2018 to 2023 and covers Culinary Art design only.
- You need to be winner of A' Design Award to be ranked. When taking part in A' Design Award, before nominating your design, you could get a complimentary, free of charge and confidential preliminary score to see whether your work would potentially qualify for an award or not.
- Visit designers.org to discover original and good designs, in over hundred different industrial sectors, arts, architecture, graphics, communication, fashion, products and more.
- If you liked the DAC - Design Classification rankings which ranks all best designers in all industries, then you will also like World Design Rankings which ranks all best countries in all industries, and for each country best designers within, then you would also be interested in Designer Rankings where all best designers worldwide are ranked (regardless of their industries), or Popular Designers where most popular designers globally are ranked. Finally you might also want to check Design Insights to discover which country is good at what type of design.
Designers.Org presents you with the original, creative, inspirational, amazing and leading Culinary Art design work as well as creative work in all other design fields, arts, architecture, engineering, technology and innovation. Head to Designers.Org to discover and enjoy good design Culinary Art now.Good Culinary Art Design
Platinum Culinary Art Design Award Winner: World-class, super excellent, highly professional, inspirational, creative and original design work that comply with industry best practices. Contributes 6 positive points towards rankings. Designers with higher scores are ranked at the very top.
Platinum Design Award
Gold Culinary Art Design Award Winner : Super excellent and highly professional, inspirational, creative and original design work that comply with industry best practices. Contributes 5 positive points towards rankings. Designers with higher scores are ranked at the very top.
Gold Design Award
Silver Culinary Art Design Award Winner : Excellent and professional, creative and original design work that comply with industry best practices. Contributes 4 positive points towards rankings. Designers with higher scores are ranked at the very top.
Silver Design Award
Bronze Culinary Art Design Award Winner : Excellent and professional and creative design work that comply with industry best practices. Contributes 3 positive points towards rankings. Designers with higher scores are ranked at the very top.
Bronze Design Award
Iron Culinary Art Design Award Winner : Excellent and professional design work that comply with industry best practices. Contributes 2 positive points towards rankings. Designers with higher scores are ranked at the very top.
Iron Design Award
A' Design Awards
A' Design Award & Competition
World’s largest and most influential design accolade, organized in all creative industries and economic sectors, accepting concept and realized designs from all countries and all entities. The ultimate aim of A’ Design Award is to create a global appreciation and understanding of good design, to push designers worldwide to create superior products, projects and experiences that benefit and advance society.